– MPs were asked to check in at an address in Eagleton Road, in central township, at 12:39 p.m. Monday after the owner’s vehicle was found sitting in church grounds in Struthers with extensive damage. MPs spoke to the registered owner’s grandfather, who called his grandson and his information was provided to Struthers Police.
– A suspicious vehicle was reported in the Hillcrest Auction parking lot for over an hour with the headlights on at 12:28 p.m. Monday. MPs found the owner of the vehicle, who said he was working with the auditor’s office to conduct reassessments.
– An old Irondale Road in Yellow Creek Township reported at 1:27 p.m. Monday that his ex-girlfriend was at his house earlier and was concerned she might have taken things. When he got home from work, the man confirmed he was missing a loaded 9-millimeter handgun and a $ 100.
– A man from Raley Road, New Waterford, reported that his vehicle was parked near a gravel pile on the south side of State Road 154 at Riffle Road between 6 a.m. and 4 p.m. Tuesday and someone cut the catalytic converter.
– A woman from Bayard Road, West Township, reported at 12:10 p.m. on Monday that her future ex-husband had come to her house earlier today and stole the camera system and one of the dogs .
– Horses were reported on the roadway in the 41000 block of State Highway 518 in Madison Township at 5:40 p.m. Monday. MPs were unable to locate the horses.
–A woman reported at 6:26 p.m. Monday that someone had broken into the garage door of her rental property on US Route 30 in Western Township.
–Someone reported an incident of domestic violence on Bates Road in West Township at 9:29 p.m. Monday. The two people involved signed a refusal to prosecute.
–A man from Columbiana-Lisbon Road in Fairfield Township reported at 6:25 p.m. on Tuesday that his owner had two sets of his keys and wanted $ 140 more from him for a dumpster. The deputies told the man to call a lawyer.
– A suspicious man was reported on England Drive in Unity Township walking a dog and carrying numerous items at 12:20 p.m. Monday. He has not been located.
–MPs on Tuesday served a protective order on David Muntean, who is currently in the county jail.